Q: How can I change the Engine Start Stop switch modes?

How can I change the Engine Start Stop switch modes?

3. How can I change the Engine Start Stop switch modes?

Q: I was told some 4x4 jeep models are primarily front wheel drive then the rears kick in when engaged.

Hi there. To determine if your vehicle or another jeep in that manner is rear wheel drive or front wheel drive, simply look at the transmission. If the transmission is mounted horizontal, then the vehicle is front wheel drive. If...

Q: Blown head? 1996 Toyota Camry

Hi there - you can certainly have a blown head gasket without a lot of dramatics - at least initially. If the white smoke from the exhaust has a sweet smell to it, that's a good indication that the head...

Q: Want to swap an engine.

The engine will fit, but the engine in the 2002 does not have the Variable Valve Timing System. You will need to swap the cylinder heads over to the other engine to make the VVT system function in your vehicle....