Q: Honda not starting

My Honda will not start, even though the battery is less than a year old.

Hello, if the engine does not crank when you move the switch to start and your lights ok and bright, check to see if the dash lights dim when you try to start If they dim, you may have a low battery. If they do not dim, then there is a high probability that the circuit is either open or the starter is not working. This work will require a skilled technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose why your car is not starting and make the proper repair.

3. Honda not starting