Q: High idol

Hello I just had a oil change but my car is looking higher then usual.why is this.

Q: Motor & Transmission Mounts 2006 Mazda3 2.3 liter cost?

Hi there. It really depends on where you live and what mounts specifically need to be replaced that will determine the cost. In order to offer you a price quote to have one of our mobile mechanics complete the engine...

Q: Q: Ignition

Hi there. Unfortunately, we're not able to post images in the Q & A; which is why purchasing a service and repair manual for your Honda Odyssey would be very helpful in explaining how the ignition system works and is...

Q: Are the miles too high for me to buy this car?

I would recommend checking the Kelly Blue Book Value for your car which is relevant to your particular zip code. This should give you an indication of generally what the car is worth. You will of course want to discount...