Q: Hi there i have a ford focus 2004 which has a slight knock when i tilt it left or right what could this be please

My car has a knocking sound whilst driving comes and goes

When you turn the steering wheel and you occasionally hear a knocking sound, it can be caused by multiple components. Some of the more common components include the wheel bearings, power steering box, tie rods, CV joints or strut mounts. Due to the fact that multiple components could be faulty or causing this issue, it’s best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of your knocking sound.

3. Hi there i have a ford focus 2004 which has a slight knock when i tilt it left or right what could this be please