Q: Have trash in fuel line the car still runs but hesitats and cuts off do u think if i get just a fuel line its ok? 1994 Ford

hi josh i have trash in fuel line the car still runs but hesistats and cuts off do u think if i get just a fuel line its ok and

If you believe that you have a restriction in your fuel line, I can think of a couple of possible remedies. It is possible that your fuel filter is simply clogged and could benefit from a replacement. This happens over time when many gallons of fuel have been ran through it. It is also possible that you have a restriction in the actual line. If this is the case, unfortunately the line would require replacement in order to resolve this issue. Consider YourMechanic for your fuel filter as a certified professional can come to your home or office to replace your fuel filter for you.

Hello - if you believe there is "trash" in the fuel system, I would do a "back-to-front" cleaning. Make sure the tank is flushed of debris and old gas, replace the fuel filter, flush fuel lines to the carb/injection. Clean or rebuild the carb or fuel injectors. Flush any return lines. Unless this repair is approached in a systematic fashion, you won’t really know where the problem is until you have clean fuel, consistently, at the right pressure. I would recommend a fuel system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Have trash in fuel line the car still runs but hesitats and cuts off do u think if i get just a fuel line its ok? 1994 Ford