Q: HI, I'm considering a 2011 mini cooper s with 143k miles. Timing chain has not been replaced. What would cost be to replace when/

asked by on July 05, 2017

HI, I'm considering a 2011 mini cooper s with 143k miles. Timing chain has not been replaced. What would ballpark cost be to replace when/if it does start rattling?

Hi, I will be glad to help you with this. The service that you are writing in about is offered by YourMechanic. You can obtain a written, itemized quote, and schedule the repair to suit your needs, by simply visiting YourMechanic’s timing chain replacement service page. Once on that page, click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model) and you will receive the quote instantly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.