Q: Hi, i have a 09 VW GTI, 4 WD and engine 2.0L. VW dealer inspected the car and advised to replace the upper and lower timing cover,

Hi, i have a 09 VW GTI, 4 WD and engine 2.0L. VW dealer inspected the car and advised to replace the upper and lower timing cover, can you tell me long long will it take to replace and how much is the cost of the genuine VW parts, can you do it?

3. Hi, i have a 09 VW GTI, 4 WD and engine 2.0L. VW dealer inspected the car and advised to replace the upper and lower timing cover,