Q: Hesitates as engine warms up.

When first start and drive it runs good but after about 5 min it starts hesitating. Had a new cabureator installed but did not fix. Noticed the air cleaner does not fit perfectly on cabureator looks bent.

A: Hello there, many different faults can caus...

Hello there, many different faults can cause a hesitation like this after the vehicle has heated up. The most common are the fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, plug wires or the cap and rotor. This would best be looked at and diagnosed in person. If you’d like, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to inspect the engine hesitation and perform any repairs that are needed.