Q: Have a leaking gas tank.

I have ordered a brand new tank that will be arriving soon instead of attempting to repair the old damaged one. I used a tank repair kit to stop the leak until the new one arrives (quick fix wasn't a large hole) since I will be asking a neighbor for the tools I want to already know the exact sizes to ask for. Long story short what tools are required to switch 95 corolla base gas tank?

Hi there:

I would recommend that you purchase a repair service manual for your 1995 Toyota Corolla, which will allow you to review the required tools and procedures to complete this task on your own. If you’ve never replaced the fuel cell on this vehicle, having step-by-step instructions will help you considerably.

3. Have a leaking gas tank.