Q: Had high rpm in 2nd, till no oil pressure 2001 Dodge Ram 1500

I was having a heart attack and my wife was driving me to the hospital. She had my truck in 2nd doing 65 mph. It lost oil pressure and we pulled over and shut it down. It was later towed to a garage where oil and filter were changed. Its been a few weeks since I got home, and Zi started it today. It seemed to run ok for awhile, but then lost oil pressure. Pressure drops to nothing and then comes back up over and over. Is my engine shot or could it be something just the oil pump? It's a 360 dodge, 2001.

3. Had high rpm in 2nd, till no oil pressure 2001 Dodge Ram 1500