Q: Grinding feeling when I turn hard right, often when car is on an incline or decline

My car has just under 4k miles but lately when I turn my car hard right, I feel something grinding. There's no noise, but it just feels like the wheels are rubbing against something. It only happens when the car is on an incline or decline -- like when I'm leaving a steep driveway.

A: Hello! Your vehicle has splash guards to ke...

Hello! Your vehicle has splash guards to keep water from splashing onto important electrical components. Hard, deep turns and maximizing the downward travel of the can cause the vehicles tires to come into contact with these guards and damage them. With so little mileage, I would like to rule out wheel bearings or brakes. Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come out and inspect your grinding issue.