Q: Got sway bar links replaced now hear clunking noise by tires,what could be the problem

Got sway links replaced, now hear clunking noise by tires. Mostly when making turns. What could be the problem

Hi there. The problem with having one steering or suspension component replaced is that it typically allows other previously damaged components to start showing noticeable symptoms. It is very likely that a different suspension component, such as a wheel bearing, ball joint of even a strut mount is the source of your noise. To diagnose this problem, have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection.

3. Got sway bar links replaced now hear clunking noise by tires,what could be the problem