Q: Got honda fit 2012 with only 52000km. A few time I heard like a scratching sound like paper edge rubbing when I turn the the key.

A few times the car did not start so i shut it off for a minute but then try it again it starts. I think it is the starter. I got it from dealer but did not buy ext warr. But i drove it for less than 1000km so far so i will take it to them. What do u think it is? All dials light up.
A few times no crank no start. My car has 52000 miles.

Hi there. The issue seems to be the ignition switch. The black covering inside the switch may have come apart causing the scratching noise and keeping the vehicle from starting. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose the ignition switch.

3. Got honda fit 2012 with only 52000km. A few time I heard like a scratching sound like paper edge rubbing when I turn the the key.