Q: Got honda fit 2012 with only 52000km. A few time I heard like a scratching sound like paper edge rubbing when I turn the the key.

A few times the car did not start so i shut it off for a minute but then try it again it starts. I think it is the starter. I got it from dealer but did not buy ext warr. But i drove it for less than 1000km so far so i will take it to them. What do u think it is? All dials light up.
A few times no crank no start. My car has 52000 miles.

3. Got honda fit 2012 with only 52000km. A few time I heard like a scratching sound like paper edge rubbing when I turn the the key.