Q: Gear indicator has gone off

I have a problem with the odometer indicator light. It isn't on any more. All others on the dashboard display just fine. I checked the fuses and they seem good. What would be the problem and how can I fix it?

Hello. When this stops illuminating, it is because the circuit board in the cluster has failed. This requires that the cluster either be rebuilt or replaced. If you need to get this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your odometer indicator light.