Q: Gas consumption on my car.

My civic, burns gas like crazy. I treated the map sensor, the signal wire give a reading of .32 with no vacuum is that right?

3. Gas consumption on my car.

Q: Hood latch not working

There are several components to the hood release. The handle, a cable, and the latch. The handle is made of plastic and have a tendency to break over time. The cables are metal cables but they also can break. The...

Q: How do I change the trip meter item to display?

The multi-information display will show you the average fuel economy, as well as another trip meter item. To choose which item you would like displayed alongside average fuel economy, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making...

Q: Fuses keep blowing for the fuel pump

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Pontiac G5. From what you've described you have a fuel pump that is causing the short intermittently. The connection to the to the fuel pump should be also replaced along with the pump...