Q: Gas consumption on my car.

My civic, burns gas like crazy. I treated the map sensor, the signal wire give a reading of .32 with no vacuum is that right?

3. Gas consumption on my car.

Q: When I start the car up it still doesn't move when in drive or reverse

A few things can cause the vehicle to not move in any gear. Most vehicles today are drive-by-wire. There is no mechanical connection between the gas pedal and the engine. Electronic sensors at the gas pedal signal electronic sensors at...

Q: Suffering a battery drain.

When there is an electrical draw that drains your car’s battery, it is known as a parasitic draw. A parasitic draw or drain is usually first noticed when the battery is discovered dead after the vehicle has been off with...

Q: It's hard to fuel up; the nozzle stops and takes forever to fill up and I need to know why

This is likely related to your evaporative emissions system. The EVAP system prevents fuel vapors from the fuel tank from escaping into the atmosphere. The EVAP system collects and temporarily stores the fuel vapors in the charcoal canister. The charcoal...