Q: Gas consumption on my car.

My civic, burns gas like crazy. I treated the map sensor, the signal wire give a reading of .32 with no vacuum is that right?

3. Gas consumption on my car.

Q: Q: Need to pass smog check

Hi there. Your smog check is measured as to how efficiently your vehicle is burning fuel and air. Smog is reliant on many different components. Your EGR valve, vacuum, and also your catalytic converter are factored potential factors. I would...

Q: What are the positions on the ignition switch?

Your Accord has four different positions indicated by numerals on the ignition switch itself (0, I, II, III). Each of these does something different. Not sure what they mean? Don’t worry. 0: This is “lock”. The key can enter...

Q: Fuel pump breaker trips.

Hi there. Check the electrical wiring from the fuel pump breaker to the fuel pump and see if there is any loose wires. When the vehicle shifts from 2nd to 1st there could be a fast draw down in speed...