Q: Front Door Speaker not working

My front door Car speaker is not audible but when I switch on the rear one works do I need to check for fuse or is it something to do with harness.

Thanks Chempian

3. Front Door Speaker not working

Q: Truck won't start after battery replacement

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1995 Isuzu Pickup. You said you hear it trying to start, which means to me that it is cranking but not starting. If the engine cranks normally but doesn't start, the cause...

Q: How do I change the radio station in a 2012 Ford F-150?

Playing music while driving is a big part of the driving experience and your truck is equipped with a radio that allows to you play various kinds of music through different stations. To change the Radio Station. Use the...

Q: How do I adjust the fader and balance?

Adjusting the fader and balance in your infotainment system is easy: Press the Tone button on the system. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Fader or Balance, and then press the knob to select that submenu. Turn...