Q: Front Door Speaker not working

My front door Car speaker is not audible but when I switch on the rear one works do I need to check for fuse or is it something to do with harness.

Thanks Chempian

3. Front Door Speaker not working

Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Ford Escape radio?

While your car’s audio system was designed to provide high quality sound in the default configuration, you may find that you want to tailor things to your personal tastes, or to the type of music you’re listening to at the...

Q: Q: How do I eject a CD?

To eject a CD, simply press the Eject button next to the CD slot. The CD will partially eject, at which point you can manually remove it.

Q: Sound system "hiss" when the car and radio are off

Hi there. Thanks for writing in about your 2011 Mini Cooper Countryman. The noise you are hearing likely is a design flaw on the stereo and speaker system as mentioned. Usually the bluetooth feature is what causes the hissing noise...