Q: Front Door Speaker not working

My front door Car speaker is not audible but when I switch on the rear one works do I need to check for fuse or is it something to do with harness.

Thanks Chempian

3. Front Door Speaker not working

Q: How do I seek tune the radio?

Seek tuning will search for available radio stations, and take you to the next available one. To use this feature, press the Seek buttons. If you press the Seek Up or Right button (depending on your model), you will be...

Q: How do I use a USB drive to play music?

You can play music that is stored in a USB drive directly through the infotainment center. Here’s how: Plug the USB drive into the USB port, which is located in the center console. Make sure the device is compatible...

Q: How do I mute a call?

You can mute a phone call at any point by pressing the MUTE button. When a call is muted, you will continue to hear the other end of the line, but they will not hear you.