Q: Engine stalls while turning on the right side, driving on a road bump, or reversing when engine is still cold

My car engine always stalls when I am doing the hard turning on the road. It only happens when I turn to the right, drive on a road bump, or reverse the car while the engine still cold. There is no stalling when car coming to a stop or while idling. In the case of reversing, I have to wait until the temperature reaches about 80 degrees or else it will stall. I have replaced the new engine mounting and transmission mounting.

3. Engine stalls while turning on the right side, driving on a road bump, or reversing when engine is still cold