Q: Engine shaking rough idle losing power and burning rich

Engine shaking, burning rich, lossing lower and a rough idle. Replaced the crank sensor didnt fix it

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first step when having these issues is to scan the vehicle for diagnostic codes, regardless of having a warning light on or not. With no codes, it will be a process of elimination. The issues may include a spark malfunction, air intake sensor issue, an exhaust leak, or a fuel injector issue. Only further inspection will tell. Start with scanning the vehicle, and use any codes present to direct your focus. Without codes, check for proper spark, and work your way down the list. For more help with diagnostics and repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Engine shaking rough idle losing power and burning rich