Q: Engine Light Is On!

A free diagnostic hand held equipment, showed codes 700 and 704; I believe. Was told many variables exist. I even tried disconnecting the battery cable, to reset the system. Was told it may possible be a "switch", that sits in front of the transmission. I forget what it's called. The things I can tell you, is the "right"-"turn"-indicator lights stays on, or the flasher doesn't work at all, when I flip the lever to the signal indicator to turn right. When I put the car in "reverse", I have noticed some slipping, in that the car doesn't stop when backing up, until I apply braking. I never noticed this discrepancy before. So, the Engine light is on, and I'm not mechanically inclined, and I have heard a "lot of", what it could be, but, nobody has offered to help me. So, what can you do for me?

Hello. The best way to begin the diagnostic process for your KIA Rondo is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a check engine light inspection. This will allow them to download all stored error codes and determine what’s causing the lights to illuminate.

3. Engine Light Is On!