Q: Engine in auto theft mode/ remote is lost, so valet key won't turn on engine.

Is there any way to reset car computer so valet key will work ? Remote key is misplaced, and car motor will turn over but not run because auto theft mode seems to be on. Is only remedy to get new remote key???

Hey there, unfortunately there is no way to reset the alarm without having a new key and having it cut and programmed to work on your car by a dealer scanner to program it for you. I recommend having 2 keys made and programmed to prevent a problem in the future.

3. Engine in auto theft mode/ remote is lost, so valet key won't turn on engine.