Q: engine hesitation on elevation

engine hesitation on elevation I've changed the intake manifold, got knew coils,

3. engine hesitation on elevation

Q: Cabin lights not working

Hi there. The power is supplied to the interior lights circuit via fuse 18 and the lights are turned on and off via the lighting control module. If fuse 18 keeps blowing, then you have a direct short and the...

Q: Car shudders

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially...

Q: My check engine light came on. Took it to Autozone and they came up with this code PO156. What is that

Hello, thank you for writing in. A P0156 troubleshooting code stands for an error with the oxygen sensor. There are multiple sensors, and this one is behind (further towards the rear) the catalytic converter. Several things may be happening. First,...