Q: engine hesitation on elevation

engine hesitation on elevation I've changed the intake manifold, got knew coils,

3. engine hesitation on elevation

Q: Fuel line pressure relief.

The fuel pressure can be relieved by disconnecting the fuel relay or inertia switch and letting engine run until it dies. Then try to crank the engine several times to make sure it is no able to start. Then you...

Q: What does it mean when your car creaks when you go over things like speed bumps?

This is oftentimes related to worn out bushings in various suspension components. Control arm bushings are an important part of vehicle suspension systems. Bushings are made of rubber, which separates the faces of two objects while allowing a certain amount...

Q: Q: Car stalling when driving

Both of the codes you mentioned have the MAP sensor in common. It is possible that the MAP sensor is faulty on your vehicle. When the vehicle's PCM picks up that the MAP sensor is not functioning, it goes into...