Q: engine hesitation on elevation

engine hesitation on elevation I've changed the intake manifold, got knew coils,

Hi there. As the cars elevation changes, the mass air sensor changes input to the computer. If it is not giving the correct altitude data to the computer, then you would need to replace the mass air sensor. If readings are correct, then you may need to clean the injectors. If the problems worsens and/or you travel at varying elevations often, you may want to enlist the help of a certified technician to diagnose and repair the hesitation issue for you.

3. engine hesitation on elevation