Q: Engine flush

Is fuel system cleaning and engine flush the same or how do the differ?

Hi there. I am not sure that I’ve seen an engine flush service before. However, this could be a coolant system flush, which flows coolant through the engine, heater core and radiator to keep your car running cool. This is different than a fuel system cleaning, as the fuel system cleaning will remove carbon deposits on fuel system components only, including the throttle body, fuel injectors and fuel lines on top of the motor. The coolant system flush will clean the entire cooling system.