Q: Engine fault poor performance amber code

Amber warning light engine fault poor performance. What could this be?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle has detected an issue with the engine. The cause can be a wide variety of running issues, sensor malfunctions, or failing parts. With that being said, the best thing to do is let the car tell you whats wrong. With the warning lights comes diagnostic troubleshooting codes. You can have these read using a scan tool. This can be done by a technician or at most local automotive parts stores. Once you have that information you can use it to help narrow down the potential issues. From there you can take the appropriate corrective measures. For more diagnostic and repair help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Engine fault poor performance amber code