Q: Emissions test

What does the dmv specifically inspect for an emissions test in Arizona?

3. Emissions test

Q: Steering wheels move to the right when applied the brake.

Causes of brake pull include worn or warped rotors, a stuck caliper, a collapsed brake hose, worn suspension parts and uneven tire inflation. Vibration on braking is typically due to excessive thickness variation in the brake rotor, pad defects, or...

Q: Car dies after a few minutes

There is a high possibility that your fuel injection unit "CFI" is malfunctioning. That is a common problem on your vehicle. If you would like help with this issue, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician will be able to visit...

Q: Hear buzzing noise when pressing clutch.

From your description it sounds like you may have a bad pilot bearing, input shaft bearing, or release bearing. The engine noise may be a separate issue, but I would have to hear it first hand to know for sure....