Q: driving down road and reduced power comes on i have no speed , i pull over let it sit for 15seconds and it wil be off but wil do i

2012 chevy cruze reduced speed and stablitrak light comes on have no power, kill the car and start bacvk up and it will go with the check engine light still on don't have money take to a dealer need to know what it is to get it fixed myself

3. driving down road and reduced power comes on i have no speed , i pull over let it sit for 15seconds and it wil be off but wil do i