Q: driving down road and reduced power comes on i have no speed , i pull over let it sit for 15seconds and it wil be off but wil do i

2012 chevy cruze reduced speed and stablitrak light comes on have no power, kill the car and start bacvk up and it will go with the check engine light still on don't have money take to a dealer need to know what it is to get it fixed myself

Hi there:

It’s very difficult to diagnose a problem remotely; however, there are a few things that could be causing this issue to occur. In most cases, when the stablitrak and check engine light illuminate, it’s because a sensor has detected a mechanical fault within the driveline; ranging from CV axle to the transmission. However, it’s possible that you have a minor electrical glitch that is causing a system error and triggering a "limp mode" which could be the source of your acceleration proinstblems. I agree that going to the dealer is a big expense, but you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection first, so they can determine what is triggering this issue and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. driving down road and reduced power comes on i have no speed , i pull over let it sit for 15seconds and it wil be off but wil do i