Q: Do you recommend OEM axles? Aftermarket are much cheaper with a lifetime warranty. 2006 Honda Odyssey

Is there any brand you recommend or ones to avoid? Some say you must use OEM and some say avoid Duralast. Just not sure if it is worth paying an extra $150

Hello - the big question as to quality of replacement parts is "How good is good enough?". For the answer - consider the total cost of the project, especially labor. If labor cost to replace a part, even if under warranty, is high - like an axle replacement - higher initial cost for a quality part becomes "cheap" in the bigger picture. Parts quality reputation, as well as warranty, is important. Buy your parts, and labor, from reputable, trusted source.

3. Do you recommend OEM axles? Aftermarket are much cheaper with a lifetime warranty. 2006 Honda Odyssey