Q: Dashboard light and needles have stopped working. I can not see what speed I am doing or anything else. What can I do??

This morning turn on the car and none of the dials on my dashboard were working. I cannot read the speed nor anything else. I am currently driving very slow and carefully as to avoid any accidents that could be caused. I need some advice as to what the problem maybe and how to resolve it thanks!

3. Dashboard light and needles have stopped working. I can not see what speed I am doing or anything else. What can I do??