Q: Dashboard light and needles have stopped working. I can not see what speed I am doing or anything else. What can I do??

This morning turn on the car and none of the dials on my dashboard were working. I cannot read the speed nor anything else. I am currently driving very slow and carefully as to avoid any accidents that could be caused. I need some advice as to what the problem maybe and how to resolve it thanks!

Hi - check your fuses, this sounds like the instrument and gauge cluster fuse or voltage regulator is blown. For additional assistance, I would recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Dashboard light and needles have stopped working. I can not see what speed I am doing or anything else. What can I do??