Q: Dashboard light and needles have stopped working. I can not see what speed I am doing or anything else. What can I do??

This morning turn on the car and none of the dials on my dashboard were working. I cannot read the speed nor anything else. I am currently driving very slow and carefully as to avoid any accidents that could be caused. I need some advice as to what the problem maybe and how to resolve it thanks!

Hi - check your fuses, this sounds like the instrument and gauge cluster fuse or voltage regulator is blown. For additional assistance, I would recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Dashboard light and needles have stopped working. I can not see what speed I am doing or anything else. What can I do??