Q: crankshaft seal

Wondering if its needed or just good practice to change water pump and valve cover gaskets when changing crankshaft seal and ballpark cost. Thanks

3. crankshaft seal

Q: Q: car wont crank or start

Hi There, Depending on whether or not the vehicle will turn over will determine what the next step should be. If the engine does not turn over, I would recommend checking all connections related to the battery and check to...

Q: Trying to bypass the compressor on a 07 mkz

The labor time to replace the compressor is about 3 hours. Although a mechanic could be dispatched to attempt to size a belt that will bypass the compressor, you are probably better off just replacing the compressor and be done...

Q: I like to sound dampen my 2004 Saturn Vue, is this the kind of work a mechanic on YourMechanic.Com can do?

Hi there. Although we do not complete aftermarket part upgrades as you're describing, we can come to your location and try to pinpoint the source of the rattling noise and fix that issue. Please click this link to learn more...