Q: Coolant leaking even after replacing everything

Replaced radiator replaced reservoir all the hoses o rings and it is still leaking what have we missed

3. Coolant leaking even after replacing everything

Q: My 03 navigator leaked s brownish fluid and now it doesnt move

Hello, thank you for writing in. Due to the fluid found, we need to find and identify the cause of the leak first and foremost. This can be done by tracing it from where the fluid was found, or by...

Q: Heater won't work from center vents

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. The issue is the blend doors are not adjusting correctly when you adjust the thermostatic switch. Check the wiring in the dash for any loose contacts to the blend doors. Also check the...

Q: My engine light is on, has increased emissions and reduced power, and car also shakes

Hello, thanks for writing in. The coolant temperature code can be due to low coolant or a failure in the thermostat. Most of the time this is a thermostat issue. As for the misfire problem, it is common for one...