Q: Codes For Mountaineer I Asked About Earlier

When I posted about the overheating issue on the 2006 Mountaineer I forgot to mention that Autozone pulled the codes for us. P0446 P0196 P0506 P2004 P2005

Any time you are getting multiple codes then you should document the codes and then have them cleared to see if the codes are returning again after a road test. Then scan the computer codes again and then do the pinpoint tests for the codes received. The codes you have now are for idle issues, intake manifold runner control issues and emission purge control issues. These are all different issues with the engine and will need to have individual pinpoint tests to test each code by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to narrow down each code to a failed cause.

3. Codes For Mountaineer I Asked About Earlier