Q: Clicking noise when engine is running and no audio from radio

My car has dealt with some heavy rain and flooding (ankle to mid calf) and this morning it started fine except the car radio was not working. Thankfully it was sunny so no rain and it was able to dry. However when I finished work 8 hours later, the car developed a clicking noise when idling and running (rpms did not increase just sounded like a cat purr but clicking) as well as still no audio and a weird mild electrical smell. is my car still safe for commutes, hour long trips or should this issue be repaired ASAP?

3. Clicking noise when engine is running and no audio from radio