Q: Check engine light P0113

I have a 2011 jeep grand cherokee v8 3 days ago my check engine light came on i check it and it give me the code P0113 y change the sensor and the code stil there i try to clear the code and i cant i check the voltage and. It was 4.91 V does it take time to clear the code by it self

For this issue, I would recommend having a check engine light inspection performed by a qualified professional to determine what the exact cause of this trouble code is. Consider YourMechanic as this service can be completed at your home or office.

3. Check engine light P0113