Q: Check engine light code is p0304 can I get a quote on fixing it

Check engine light code is p0304 can I get a estimate on fixing it

The cost to fix your car depends on the exact malfunction that has caused trouble code P0304 to set. P0304 is a misfiring code and that code can set due to multiple potential causes including faulty spark plugs, low compression, damage or excessive wear of spark plug wires and/or coils, faulty fuel injectors, clogged EGR valves or tubes, burned valves, improper ignition timing, vacuum leaks, leaking head gasket, faulty camshaft sensor, faulty crankshaft sensor, faulty mass air flow sensor, faulty oxygen sensor, faulty throttle position sensor, faulty catalytic converter, and others. To obtain an exact estimate of the cost to repair the underlying fault that has caused the code to set, please request a misfiring diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the cause and give you a precise repair cost estimate along with, of course, an explanation of what the fault is, and then the mechanic will get your car promptly repaired. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Check engine light code is p0304 can I get a quote on fixing it