Q: Changed the water pump and timing belt now it doesn't want to start

When trying to start the motor it first spins entire motor then spins at a higher rate as if part of motor isn't turning over can't figure out what lifters are moving timing belt is spinning harmonic balancer is spinning

You may have got the timing belt installed wrong. Did you align all the timing marks before you removed old belt so you can get the new belt back on correctly? You should do a compression test and you will see the compression to be very low if the timing is off. If you need help aligning the timing belt a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office too inspect your timing belt and make necessary repairs.