Q: changed gear box from automatic to manual spedoo not working what's the problem

The abs light is always on since changing the gearbox kidly what might be the problem

Hello. When you change from an automatic to a manual transmission on this vehicle it will conflict with the electronics of the computer. Once this occurs other systems such as the ABS will not work right. You are going to need to either install a computer from the same model vehicle with a manual transmission or you will need to have your computer reprogrammed to see if it will communicate correctly without the automatic installed. It will be hard to find a shop that has this capability.

• changed gear box from automatic to manual spedoo not working what's the problem