Q: CD is stuck in the CD player

Hi, the CD has got stuck in the CD player and is not coming out. It is a cd changer and doesn't play it either. Pressing the Eject button doesn't work. I tried resetting the player by removing the battery terminal but same result. Please suggest and tell me the price of repairing it.

A: The CD player is multi-disc capable and has...

The CD player is multi-disc capable and has a motor inside to shuttle the discs in and out. If a disc or mechanism is stuck your radio will need to be replaced. You may be able to get it removed and sent out for repair. The cost to repair it may cost more than an aftermarket replacement one. If you’d like to get this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose the issue with your radio and suggest a fix.