Q: Q: Car stuck in Park

The car starts, but the gearshift is stuck in Park.

3. Q: Car stuck in Park

Q: Thumping sound from the right front end when I hit a pothole.

Hey there, thanks for writing in. "Thumping" is often associated with flat spots on tires or tire belt defects but if such were the cause in your case the thumping would be continuous. You are indicating the noise is only...

Q: My car needs new engine, should I make the repair or sell it?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. This is one of those questions that's honestly very difficult to answer. If you're really fond of your truck, then making the investment to replace the engine might be a good decision. However, if...

Q: Car rattle noise in the middle of console - 2006 Chrysler 300

Hey there. I recommend having an expert drive the vehicle to verify the noise so the noise can be isolated to an engine or transaxle problem. With the symptoms you describe, a rattle that only happens over 40 mph may...