Q: Q: Car stuck in Park

The car starts, but the gearshift is stuck in Park.

3. Q: Car stuck in Park

Q: I recently had my radiator, fan assembly, and thermostat replaced and cooling system flushed on my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. Prior

Before the overheating problems were fixed you may have leaked out some freon and would need to have pressures in the system checked to see if it is low on freon refrigerant? If it is low then have system recharged...

Q: Car shifts late and seems to get no fuel at times. Is my transmission bad?

Hi there. Does not sound like the transmission, but more of a fuel pump issue. Check the fuel pressure on the engine to see if you are getting 35 psi or more. If the fuel pressure is less than 35...

Q: Radio stays on after key is removed and car exited

Hello. If this is the factory radio then you more than likely have an issue with the retained accessory power system. This is what allows the system to retain power when the key is off until the door is open....