Q: Car stalls and locks steering wheel, ebrake light comes on, as do all other lights, and I have to restart to drive.

At a red light, my car stalls, and all lights turn on, check engine, check oil, e brake, awd, etc. The steering wheel locks up and it sounds as if the car is not running. I have to put it in park, turn it off, and back on. At one point, I noticed the gauge that tells if its overheating was almost to the top red zone. This has happened 3 times within 1 day, all when the car is stopped.

If the vehicle is stalling intermittently then the computer may have stored failure codes in memory. You will need to have the computer scanned for the stored codes and let us know the codes you get in order to help you better? Once you have the codes then the possible causes can be determined for the stalling. You may have an engine or transmission causing the stall.

3. Car stalls and locks steering wheel, ebrake light comes on, as do all other lights, and I have to restart to drive.