Q: Car stalls and locks steering wheel, ebrake light comes on, as do all other lights, and I have to restart to drive.

At a red light, my car stalls, and all lights turn on, check engine, check oil, e brake, awd, etc. The steering wheel locks up and it sounds as if the car is not running. I have to put it in park, turn it off, and back on. At one point, I noticed the gauge that tells if its overheating was almost to the top red zone. This has happened 3 times within 1 day, all when the car is stopped.

3. Car stalls and locks steering wheel, ebrake light comes on, as do all other lights, and I have to restart to drive.