Q: Q: Car stalling

My Dodge Caliber is stalling after I fill it up. Just started happening.

3. Q: Car stalling

Q: 1999 firebird every now and then dies while driving and low engine power light comes on

A bad mass airflow (MAF) sensor can cause loss of power, no starts, and lean or rich conditions. If cleaning the sensor did not get rid of the P0102 trouble code, then replace the MAF sensor and clear the...

Q: The check engine light is on and it's say gas cap what price range am I lookin at to have it fixed

If you are referring to the warning light for a loose gas cap loose and/or Diagnostic Trouble Code P0442, a loose or defective gas cap is merely one possible reason for the warning light or the Code. You could have...

Q: EVAP leak needs repairing.

Hi there, the code is a common one. The test procedure involves physically inspecting the canister for fuel. The canister should only house fuel vapors not fuel. If no fuel is present then the purge valve needs to be tested...