Q: Q: car shuts off while driving

car shuts off randomly while driving. Engine light on pulled p0136 code. would this make the car shut off while driving?

3. Q: car shuts off while driving

Q: Q: Misfire on cylinder 8

Misfires are caused by lack of fuel or the ignition system isn't providing the needed spark. At least these are the most common single cylinder failures. It is possible, all be it remotely, that you have a compression problem, but...

Q: Car screeching when driving

By your description I can assume the sound you are hearing is relative to wheel speed. If so, this could be due to brake or bearing failure. I would recommend having a trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to...

Q: My car was misfiring so i replaced spark plugs coil packs and fuel injectors my cylinder 1 is still misfiring what can it be

Since you were first showing misfire on number 5 cylinder and now you are showing misfire on number 1 cylinder. I have to say you introduced a problem on number one cylinder. I suggest first removing and checking the spark...