Q: Car popping and dying.

My car starts fine and runs great for about 15 minutes, before popping and dying, and not starting again until completely cooled off. The Check Engine light comes off when it dies, but then goes off again once the engine has cooled. I replaced all three coils and it is still doing this.

The two most common causes on this vehicle for stalling and will not restart for a while is the ignition system and the fuel pump. You say you changed the coils so they might be able to be eliminated. The fuel pump may be failing when it gets warmed up. The only way to isolate the problem is to monitor spark and fuel till it cuts off and see what one is failing. If the fuel pressure is lost then a fuel pump and filter may be the fault. If you lost spark the ignition may be at fault and the cause would have to be determined. I recommend to have a qualified mechanic check it out, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Car popping and dying.