Q: Car not starting

My keyless entry doesn't work. Also, my car doesn't start, so I think the battery has drained out. No lights were left on.

A healthy vehicle battery is vital for both of these systems to work. The battery should be charged and load tested to determine if it needs to be replaced. A parasitic draw test should be run to ensure the battery is not being drained down when the vehicle is not in use. Now if this situation just happened it is possible the battery dropped a cell, something a load test will find. You may want to enlist the help of mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the necessary tools and training to diagnose the car not starting and keyless entry issues.