Q: Q: Car not starting

My keyless entry doesn't work. Also, my car doesn't start, so I think the battery has drained out. No lights were left on.

3. Q: Car not starting

Q: The car has to be jump-started, the dash shows lights on

There is a service bulletin to replace the two battery cable ends on these vehicles. It seems like the cable ends do not tighten and make good contact. You would have enough power to lock and unlock doors, and you...

Q: trying to locate the reset button for the car

The only reset button I can think you are talking about is the fuel pump reset inertia switch. The vehicle you listed does not use one. You have a fuel pump powered by a fuel pump relay in the the...

Q: Nut holding stabilizer arm to rear strut won't come off ( it just spins with the bolt ).

Hello. This is where all those DIY skills come into play. This scenario has baffled every car technician at some point in their career, from new to Master Mechanic. What is required is to use whatever is at hand to...