Q: Q: Car leaks power steering fluid

My car is leaking power steering fluid.

3. Q: Car leaks power steering fluid

Q: Brake line rusted causing leak

Hello. When metal brake lines rust through and start leaking they must be replaced. There is no way to patch or repair the line without replacing it. If one line has rusted through then I would inspect them all and...

Q: Steering wheel does not turn

It sounds as if your vehicle has possibly suffered damage to the steering system. If it was in an accident, it is possible there may have been damage done to the steering rack, which uses red transmission fluid in it's...

Q: High RPM's after tune up.

Hi there. Sounds like the rodent that nested on the engine may have knocked off a vacuum hose or chewed through a vacuum hose. The engine idle could be high for a vacuum leak or the idle air control valve...