Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1ad3kwcjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1ad3kwcjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1ad3kwcjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1ad3kwcjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1ad3kwcjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1ad3kwcjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1ad3kwcjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1ad3kwcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1ad3kwcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-1ad3kwcjs:173:8

Q: Car is having issues starting

Saturday I had gone out to start my car to go to the store. At first it started and sounded different than usual, Saturday was the first cold/snowy day here in Indiana. As I was cleaning the little bit if snow off the car it day. I turn the ignition all the way off and waited a few seconds before trying to start it. I tried to turn it over a few time. It clicked and made a slow whining noise. After the third time it started and stayed on. I let it run and warm up before I left. Today I went to go look at new batteries because I thought that was the issue. After I got to the store to look I went out to the car and tried to start it. It wouldn't start or make any noise at all. I got somebody to jump it. We put the cables on and I waited a few minutes before turning it over. And again it wouldn't start. I tried a few more time over the next 15 minutes, still nothing. I put a new battery. So now it starts but is still making that slow, whining noise. It barely starts.

A: Hi there: In most cases the hard starting ...

Hi there:

In most cases the hard starting issue is caused by a battery that has low cranking amps. Now that you've replaced the battery, the next item that should be considered is the alternator or another component that comprises the charging system such as an electrical relay. The cranking issue might also be caused by a faulty starter relay. To know for sure, and to save money, you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection; so they can trace the source of your starting problems and make the appropriate recommendations.