Q: Car idles low after running, not the same amount of power, I suspect a bad vacuum hose.

After running the car and it warms up the rpm goes below 600 in drive, when I slightly press the gas obviously the rpm will rise then it drops really low and the engine struggles a bit and sometimes almost dies. I can feel less power when I accelerate as well. Im thinking it's a bad vacuum hose and I'd like a quote if possible asap. Thank you.

You will need to have the computer scanned for codes to see if there is a problem with the idle control valve or engine has a vacuum leak. There is a standard diagnosis that will need to be done and in most cases is 1 ot 2 hours. Contact the customer service line to get confirmed pricing for your area and set appointment.

3. Car idles low after running, not the same amount of power, I suspect a bad vacuum hose.