Q: Cant get cluster mph, gas, temp gauge to work.

About 2weeks ago was leaving my shop and my radio harness wire were exposed and one of the wires touched the tip of metal on antenna wire and caused a spark. And whole cluster wasn't working. So next day replace fuses that were burnt out and took out cluster to see if anything was burnt but didn't take it fully apart and taped up exposed wires. So I put it back hooked up harness to cluster an got everything working but the mph gauge. Then my truck wouldn't start one day. Replace burnt fuse then it started. And now mph, gas n temp gauge won't work. DTC codes P0440 Evap Canister, P0335 Crankshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Malfunction, P0128 Coolant Thermostat

A: Hello. From what you are explaining it soun...

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like you may still have another blown fuse or it is possible that you have a wire that may have melted when this short occurred. I usually start by double checking the fuses in the exterior and interior fuse box. If all of the fuses are fine then the wiring to these circuits need to be checked with a voltage meter to find where they are losing power as it may be from a burnt wire or it is possible that the short damaged the body control module. If you plan on having this gauge problem checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why these gauges are not working] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electrical-components-are-not-working-inspection.