Q: Can the wheel alignment fail because of the drive shaft or suspensions of my Ecosport?

I have an 2015 Ecosport bought second hand. It had an accident previously details I do not know except the front pax airbag has been replaced and the computer reprogrammed for the airbag light.

the Speedometer was showing 40km/hr when stopped and after a cluster replacement which did not help they found a wire broken and fixed. However the mileage reset to Zero. Can Ford reprogram the mileage back to what it was?

The wheel alignment test has now failed yesterday. Could it be linked to the drive shaft?

There is a very rare faint squeaky sound that comes apparently from below the handbrake. Don't know own what that would be.

Thank you.

Best regards, Shane

3. Can the wheel alignment fail because of the drive shaft or suspensions of my Ecosport?