Q: Can i travel with my mercedes c180 kompressor if i have battery/alternator problems appeared today?

Mercedes c180 kompressor with a battery/alternator problem appeared today,is there any chance i can drive 80 miles tomorrow ?

A: Depending on what kinds of problems specifi...

Depending on what kinds of problems specifically you are referring to, I would generally not recommend driving far with this kind of problem as the alternator and/or battery can work very intermittently when they become faulty which can easily leave you stranded. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the issue with your battery and alternator. They'll be able to help you fix any issues that arise so you can get around reliably.