Q: Broken latch on hood

Can't close hood due to a broken latch.

Hello. If your hood has a broken latch, then the latch must be replaced for proper operation. If you need help, you can enlist the aid of a mechanic.

Q: Blinking check engine light.

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems, but there are a few suspects that occur more than others. Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in cases, a combination of both. Spark related...

Q: Why would my clutch pedal be stuck on the floor in my 1999 Honda Civic

Hello. The most common cause of a clutch pedal not returning to its upright position is a bad clutch master cylinder. When it fails internally it will no longer hold pressure which keeps it from returning up. It can also...

Q: How do I open a driver's side door when the closing latch is broken?

If the latch itself, the one bolted to the inside of the door, will not grab the hook on the car body, then the latching mechanism may be the part that needs to be replaced. Sometimes dirt and grime can...