Q: Q: Brakes not working properly

The brakes are not catching sometimes.

3. Q: Brakes not working properly

Q: Advice on using oil combinations and changing oil

Yes, I would use a higher-quality filter because if you do use a higher-quality filter with that synthetic oil, you can change your oil every 7,000 or 10,000 miles instead every 5,000 miles or 3,000 miles. I would use a...

Q: High idle and car won't stop

Hello. This sounds like it may be a faulty Mass Air Flow sensor or a throttle arm that could be stuck. It could also be an air leak. A good way to test for leaks is to spray starting fluid...

Q: My engine is slightly knocking. I need to replace oil pump. Will it be worth replacing? Will the engine be okay after replacment?

It is very likely that the engine could be bad based on the sound. Most likely the oil pump going out caused other damage. On an older vehicle such as a 1992, the cost if an engine replacement may exceed...